Chat Customer Service Consultant Remote Wayfair
Many reputable companies offer online jobs for virtual chat agents. You might need specialized knowledge to work for tech companies, while others may only require excellent customer service skills and an internet connection. Site5 offers web hosting, so you may provide chat services helping clients with technical support or product information. While some jobs require phone support, you can specify roles with only email and chat support. If you’re tech savvy with Apple devices, you could provide support for other Apple customers. Typically, the jobs are not totally online chat jobs, but they do offer some great benefits including product discounts and paid vacation.
Job where you can use your people skills while working from home, one of these jobs could be the right fit for you. Our award-winning Customer Service Team balances technology and human empathy to build customer trust and loyalty. From the time our customers place an order with Wayfair through delivery to their home, our team works to make it easier than ever to shop for the home. The Customer Service Team works proactively in a fast-paced environment to monitor customer orders and ensure a seamless delivery to the customer.
Remote Retail Phone Ticket and Chat Customer Support Representative – Multiple Locations
Freshworks requires chat agents to work with SAAS customers. You’ll provide support for the complete Freshworks solutions suite, communicating via video or phone. Ideally, you’ll be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and evenings. You should https://remotemode.net/blog/10-remote-jobs-with-no-or-low-experience-requirement/ also have at least a year of customer service experience. You will be working on behalf of one of the world’s most reputable banking organisations. As a Customer Service Chat Advisor where you will be the first point of contact for our online customers.
- FlexJobs also provides extensive resources to help you in your job search.
- Lorraine has had a successful career in the financial industry with a variety of roles such as senior executive and national coordinator.
- If you prefer talking to people instead of typing, these jobs might be a more suitable fit for you.
- In return, Concentrix will provide fully-paid training and an equipment package for you to work with along with a competitive rate of pay.
- Site5 offers web hosting, so you may provide chat services helping clients with technical support or product information.
- Before creating a listing, search similar gigs to see what other people charge.
The Trevor Project is a resource for LGBTQ youth who need emotional support. They hire online chat and text counselors to help LGBTQ youth around the clock. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, https://remotemode.net/blog/what-is-remote-customer-service-exactly/ customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. They make the application process easy and I’m so happy to have been able to secure a job through the platform.
LiveWorld – Social Media Agent
Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title. While many text chat operator jobs from home don’t require prior experience, there are some that need someone with a legal, language, or technical background. Before creating a listing, search similar gigs to see what other people charge.
- In fact, live customer service chat is becoming more and more popular every day.
- If you want to work from home, customer service is the number five remote work job category, earning about $16.23 per hour in 2018.
- Asurion is a telephone insurance company and needs chat agents to help customers with technical questions and claim issues.
- SiteStaff hires experienced chat hosts who are able to handle 3-4 ongoing conversations at the same time.
- Other jobs require you to work specific shifts and be on-site.
- LiveWorld is currently looking for Social Media Agents with 2-3 years of experience in customer service.
- This company is a live chat service provider that recruits US-based college educated staff to carry out efficient and friendly customer service as Chat Hosts.
Our ultimate goal is to educate and inform, not lure you into signing up for certain offers. Compensation from our partners may impact what products we cover and where they appear on the site, but does not have any impact on the objectivity of our reviews or advice. Sign in to create your job alert for Live Chat jobs in United States.
This will involve all aspects of the role and enable all our valued staff to become part of a cohesive team. Training will be from 1pm to 10pm Monday to Friday, 6 weeks. Fabrizio takes advantage of his analytical skills to make quick data-backed decisions in time-pressured situations.
Join our team and embark on a fulfilling career in customer service with training and growth opportunities! According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average pay for a customer support agent is $16.69 per hour. You’ll need to have at least seven years of account management experience and a Bachelor’s degree.